The Resource Matched
- Statement of responsibility
- Ally Condie
- trueDystopian fiction
- Dystopias -- Juvenile fiction
- Fantasy fiction
- trueFirst person narratives
- trueFree will and determinism
- Love stories
- trueLove triangles
- Marriage -- Juvenile fiction
- trueMate selection
- Mate selection -- Juvenile fiction
- trueScience fiction
- Self-realization -- Juvenile fiction
- trueSeventeen-year-old girls
- trueTeenage boy/girl relations
- trueTeenage girls
- Young adult fiction
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations) -- Juvenile fiction
- trueBooks for reluctant readers
- All her life, Cassia has never had a choice. The Society dictates everything: when and how to play, where to work, where to live, what to eat and wear, when to die, and most importantly to Cassia as she turns 17, whom to marry. When she is Matched with her best friend Xander, things couldn't be more perfect. But why did her neighbor Ky's face show up on her match disk as well?
- California Young Reader Medal, Young Adult, 2013.
- Maud Hart Lovelace Book Award (Minnesota), Division II (Grades 6-8), 2013.
- Pennsylvania Young Reader's Choice Awards, Young Adult, 2012.
- Rhode Island Teen Book Award, 2012.
- South Carolina Book Award, Young Adult Books, 2013.
- Teen Buckeye Book Award (Ohio), 2012.
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2012
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2011
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2011
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Intended audience source
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Mat 2010
- M38 2010
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Matched trilogy
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Matched
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Matched
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/resource/yl-1wIHPwAA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/resource/yl-1wIHPwAA/">Matched</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/">Delaware County District Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>