The Resource The only good Indians : a novel
- The only good Indians : a novel
- Title remainder
- a novel
- Statement of responsibility
- Stephen Graham Jones
- trueRural life
- Revenge -- Fiction
- trueNative American men
- trueBelief and doubt
- Blackfeet Indian Reservation (Mont.) -- Fiction
- trueBlackfeet Indian Reservation, Montana
- Horror fiction
- trueIndian Reservations
- Indian men -- Fiction
- Indians of North America -- Fiction
- trueIndians of North America -- Identity
- trueIndigenous peoples of North America -- Identity
- trueIndigenous reservations
- trueTradition (Philosophy)
- Survival -- Fiction
- Siksika Indians
- trueSiksika (North American people)
- They were introduced to their culture but never identified with it, never believed in its power. During an elk hunt, a disturbing event occurs. Ten years later, tracked by an entity bent on revenge, these childhood friends are helpless as the culture and traditions they left behind catch up to them in violent, vengeful ways. Now they are in a desperate struggle for their lives-- and the lives of all they love. -- adapted from jacket and perusal of book
- Alex Award, 2021
- Bram Stoker Award for Best Novel, 2020.
- LibraryReads Favorites, 2020.
- Los Angeles Times Book Prize, Ray Bradbury Prize for Science Fiction, Fantasy & Speculative Fiction, 2020.
- RUSA Reading List, 2021.
- Shirley Jackson Awards, Novel, 2020.
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The only good Indians : a novel
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The only good Indians : a novel
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/resource/x499b42YygY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/resource/x499b42YygY/">The only good Indians : a novel</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/">Delaware County District Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>