The Resource Matched
- Statement of responsibility
- Ally Condie
- trueDystopian fiction
- Dystopian fiction
- trueElectronic books
- Fantasy fiction
- trueFirst person narratives
- trueFree will and determinism
- trueLove triangles
- Marriage -- Fiction
- trueMate selection
- Mate selection -- Fiction
- trueScience fiction
- Self-realization -- Fiction
- trueSeventeen-year-old girls
- trueTeenage boy/girl relations
- trueTeenage girls
- Young adult fiction
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations) -- Fiction
- trueBooks for reluctant readers
- Cassia has always trusted the Society to make the right choices for her: what to read, what to watch, what to believe. So when Xander's face appears on-screen at her Matching ceremony, Cassia knows he is her ideal mate . . . until she sees Ky Markham's face flash for an instant before the screen fades to black. The Society tells her it's a glitch, a rare malfunction, and that she should focus on the happy life she's destined to lead with Xander. But Cassia can't stop thinking about Ky, and as they slowly fall in love, Cassia begins to doubt the Society's infallibility and is faced with an impossible choice: between Xander and Ky, between the only life she's known and a path that no one else has dared to follow
- California Young Reader Medal, Young Adult, 2013.
- Maud Hart Lovelace Book Award (Minnesota), Division II (Grades 6-8), 2013.
- Pennsylvania Young Reader's Choice Awards, Young Adult, 2012.
- Rhode Island Teen Book Award, 2012.
- South Carolina Book Award, Young Adult Books, 2013.
- Teen Buckeye Book Award (Ohio), 2012.
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2012
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2011
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2011
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Matched trilogy
- Series volume
- bk. 1
- Target audience
ContextContext of Matched
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Matched
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/resource/vIpFzoRsw3U/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/resource/vIpFzoRsw3U/">Matched</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/">Delaware County District Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>