The Resource You can't have too many friends!
- You can't have too many friends!
- Statement of responsibility
- Mordicai Gerstein
- Title variation
- You cannot have too many friends
- trueBorrowing and lending things
- Ducks -- Juvenile fiction
- trueFairy tale and folklore-inspired fiction
- Folklore -- France -- Juvenile literature
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction
- Kings, queens, rulers, etc. -- Juvenile fiction
- truePicture books for children
- trueHumorous stories
- When jellybeans that Duck grew win a prize at the fair, the king comes and "borrows" some but after much time passes Duck, accompanied by many of his friends, arrives at the castle to get them back
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- You 2014
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of You can't have too many friends!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work You can't have too many friends!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/resource/rLG2Ch2Umfs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/resource/rLG2Ch2Umfs/">You can't have too many friends!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/">Delaware County District Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>