The Resource "Who could that be at this hour?"
- "Who could that be at this hour?"
- Statement of responsibility
- by Lemony Snicket ; art by Seth
- Thirteen-year-old Lemony Snicket begins his apprenticeship with S. Theodora Markson of the secretive V.F.D. in the tiny dot of a town called Stain'd By The Sea, where he helps investigate the theft of a statue
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2012.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Who 2012
- Literary form
- Series statement
- All the wrong questions
- Series volume
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of "Who could that be at this hour?"
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "Who could that be at this hour?"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/resource/imgNpEjHM64/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/resource/imgNpEjHM64/">"Who could that be at this hour?"</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/">Delaware County District Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>