The Resource 'Til death do us part, Kate White, (overdrive ebook)
- 'Til Death Do Us Part
- overdrive ebook
- Statement of responsibility
- Kate White
- Title from eBook information screen
- Special features: Excerpts of Kate White: If looks could kill and A body to die for
- True crime writer and sometime-sleuth Bailey Weggins took the world by storm in Kate White's sexy and suspenseful debut novel, If Looks Could Kill. Now, in Bailey's latest outing, she takes the plunge into a world of domestic divas and deadly nuptial doings... When she gets a call from Ashley Hanes on a frigid night, Bailey expects to be hit up for fashion show tickets. Instead Ashley reveals that two bridesmaids from Peyton Cross's wedding have recently died in freak accidents...and Ashley is terrified she's next. A bridesmaid herself-with the dress to prove it-Bailey dashes off to Ivy Hill Farm, the home of Peyton's catering empire in Greenwich, Connecticut. Bailey's barely warmed up after the cold drive before another bridesmaid takes a walk down the aisle of no return. Now following a dangerous trail of clues that will take her from New York's trendy Lower East Side to a fabulous oceanfront hotel in Miami, Bailey could become the headline of the next true crime story: Four Funerals and a Wedding.
- Media Type
- Control code
- 1st eBook ed.
- Form of item
- Isbn Type
- (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- Specific material designation
- System control number
- (Sirsi) o55117277
- (Sirsi) 2632432
- System details
- Requires Adobe Reader 6.0 (file size: 2948 KB) or Mobipocket Reader (file size: null KB)
ContextContext of 'Til death do us part, Kate White, (overdrive ebook)
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance 'Til death do us part, Kate White, (overdrive ebook)
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/resource/fpQGFsJiwcg/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/resource/fpQGFsJiwcg/">'Til death do us part, Kate White, (overdrive ebook)</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/">Delaware County District Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Delaware County District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...