The Resource The dumbest idea ever!
- The dumbest idea ever!
- Statement of responsibility
- by Jimmy Gownley
- Catholic schools -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueTeenage boys
- Cartoonists. -- Comic books, strips, etc
- Gownley, Jimmy -- Childhood and youth -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueBooks for reluctant readers
- trueComics and Graphic novels
- trueElectronic books
- Chickenpox -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueBiographies -- Identity | Children and teenagers
- Schools -- Comic books, strips, etc
- Cartoonists -- Comic books, strips, etc
- Coming of age -- Comic books, strips, etc
- Chicken pox -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueBiographies -- Arts | Writing | Authors and illustrators
- trueGraphic novels
- trueComing-of-age stories
- Autobiographical comic books, strips, etc
- Autobiography -- Comic books, strips, etc
- trueCatholic schools
- trueChicken pox
- trueWriting Style
- trueNarrative nonfiction for kids and teens
- trueAutobiographies and memoirs
- "What if the dumbest idea ever turned your life upside down? At thirteen, Jimmy was popular, at the top of his class, and the leading scorer on his basketball team. But all that changed when chicken pox forced him to miss the championship game. Things went from bad to worse when he got pneumonia and missed even more school. Before Jimmy knew it, his grades were sinking and nothing seemed to be going right. How did Jimmy turn things around, get back on top at school, and land a date with the cutest girl in class?"--Front jacket flap
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2015.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2015.
- YALSA Great Graphic Novels for Teens, 2015.
- Biography type
- contains biographical information
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Target audience
ContextContext of The dumbest idea ever!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The dumbest idea ever!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/resource/YeQGZ5NfItU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/resource/YeQGZ5NfItU/">The dumbest idea ever!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/">Delaware County District Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>