The Resource The rooster who would not be quiet!
- The rooster who would not be quiet!
- Statement of responsibility
- by Carmen Agra Deedy ; illustrated by Eugene Yelchin
- Title variation
- The rooster who wouldn't be quiet!
- "The mayor of the noisy city of La Paz institutes new laws forbidding all singing, but a brave little rooster decides he must sing, despite the progressively severe punishments he receives for continuing to crow. The silenced populace, invigorated by the rooster's bravery, ousts the tyrannical mayor and returns their city to its free and clamorous state"--
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2017
- ALA Notable Children's Books, 2018.
- Assigning source
- Provided by publisher
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Ro 2017
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The rooster who would not be quiet!
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The rooster who would not be quiet!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/resource/IYsDE0G5InA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/resource/IYsDE0G5InA/">The rooster who would not be quiet!</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.delawarelibrary.org/">Delaware County District Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>